Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) has long been a material used for liquid packaging. Both sports drink bottles and juice bottles. This is due to the fact that it is a durable material. Flexible and translucent, PET bottles are also more popular than HDPE for consumer packaging such as shampoo bottles.
We have been specializing in PET bottle screening for many years, as well as our in-depth knowledge of the material. Such as plastic properties, PET bottles are often printed using continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers and laser printers. It also comes with a wide range of inks for high quality printing on PET bottles and a laser printer for high resolution and permanent printing.
Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ)
Videojet® 1860 Industrial Inkjet Printer
- Predictability and productivity in continuous inkjet marking
- Includes industry first predictive ink-build up sensor and innovative nozzle system
- Maximizes line throughput and production quality with Videojet LifeCycle Advantage™
- New SIMPLICiTY™ tablet inspired interface greatly reduces operator interactions
Videojet 1580 Continuous Inkjet Printer
- Easy to operate tablet-inspired 10” touchscreen display with SIMPLICiTY™ interface
- Replace preventive maintenance components easily and reliably, with no additional production downtime
- Monitor printer operations and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) with Videojet OPTIMiZE
Videojet 1650 Ultra High Speed Continuous Inkjet Printers
- Designed for Ultra High Speed / high throughput inkjet marking
- Features Code Assurance and Productivity Tools
- Maximum line speed: 508 m/min (1666 ft/min)